|The IEEE Technology Time Machine is the IEEE’s flagship conference on future technology directions. Building upon the IEEE’s major technology initiatives, TTM 2016 will bring together renowned experts from research and industry to provide an overview of these technologies and explore how they may be leveraged towards “making the future” through their research, products and services.
Keynote speakers and “Tech Superstars” who will be participating in this year’s TTM include:
- Alicia Abella (Keynote) – AVP, AT&T, Cloud Technologies and Services Research Organization
- Sherry Turkle (Keynote) – Abby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at MIT
- Marc Bracken – Vice President and General Manager, Echologics Engineering Inc.
- Vincent Chan – Joan and Irwin Jacobs Professor of EECS, MIT
- Stu Elby – Senior Vice President, Data Center Business Group at Infinera Corporation
- Barry Shoop – 2016 President, IEEE
Participants will not only get a glimpse into that “future” but also see its relevance to “today.” The TTM program covers a wide synergistic range of business, social, political, and educational areas. This event is geared towards industry leaders, government officials, scientific innovators, economists, and social policy makers.
Don’t miss out on this spectacular event.
Reserve your seat and REGISTER TODAY.